A jazzed up version of our Desi Kachumber, the delicious part about salsa is the use of fresh seasonal ingredients resulting in a vibrant array of colors. Serve it as a side with a platter of fried items (MonSalwa Cheese Samosa’s, Spring Rolls, Chatpata Samosa’s etc) as a light salad and to add a touch of color to the plate. Experiment with fresh summer fruits like mangoes, peaches, even pomegranates to make it taste even better.
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 large Mango slices or one small mango; alternatively peaches can be used
- 2-3 teaspoon vinegar – 3 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- Other Options for Salsa: Jalapeno’s, Pineapple, Avacado, Peaches, Corn etc
- Combine all the ingredients together.
- Add salt & vinegar and mix well.
- Keep in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let the flavors blend together.
- Deep fry Monsalwa Cheese Samosa in hot oil for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Drain & serve on the side with Salsa.