- Remove the packets of Whole Wheat Chapati from the freezer.
- No needs to defrost the Chapati for this may make the dough sticky.
- Peel off both plastic layers of frozen Chapati.
- Place Chapati on a pre-heated frying pan, cook for 1-2 minutes, and turn it over.
- Gently press and rotate till it turns golden brown.
- The wholesome and delicious Monsalwa Paratha is ready to be served with your favorite dish.
- Wheat Flour, Water, Margarine, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder (E-500), and Permitted Preservative (E-282).
- For Allergens, including soy and cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product is made in the same facility where Milk, Nuts, Soy, and Celery are also processed."