- Defrost for 10 – 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Pre-heat oil (170 °C - 180°C) on medium flame.
- Fry defrosted puri for 30 – 40 seconds or until golden brown.
- MonSalwa Puri is now ready to eat.
- Serve it with tradition. Achar, Aloo Chana, and Halwa or any other meal of your choice.
- Wheat Flour (Gluten), Water, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Sugar, and Baking Powder (E500).
- For Allergens, including soy and cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product is made in the same facility where Milk, Nuts, Soy, and Celery are also processed."