- Remove the packets of Monsalwa Paratha from the freezer.
- No need to defrost the Paratha for this may make the dough sticky.
- Peel off both plastic layers of frozen Paratha.
- Place Paratha on a pre-heated frying pan, cook for a minute and turn it over.
- Gently press and rotate till it turns golden brown.
- The wholesome and delicious Monsalwa Paratha is ready to be served with your favorite dish.
- Wheat Flour (Gluten), Water, Margarine (Refined Palm Oil, Water, Admul (Emulsifiers), Soy Lecithin, Beta Carotene (E160a), Citric acid (E330). Potassium Sorbate (E200), Nature-identical butter flavor, Vitamin (A & D3), Sugar, Salt, Leavening agent (E500), and Permitted Preservative (E282).
- This product contains the following allergens:
- Wheat Flour (Gluten), Margarine (Soy).
- This product is made in the same facility where Milk, Soy, and Celery are also processed.