- Remove the packets of Monsalwa Lachhaydar Paratha from the freezer.
- No needs to defrost the Paratha for this may make the dough sticky.
- Peel off both plastic layers of frozen Paratha.
- Place Paratha on a pre-heated frying pan, cook for a minute and turn it over.
- Gently press and rotate till it turns golden brown.
- The wholesome and delicious Monsalwa Paratha is ready to be served with your favorite dish.
- Wheat Flour (gluten), Water, Margarine (Refined Palm Oil, Water, Admul (Emulsifiers), Soya Lecithin, Food Color (E160a). Citric acid (E330), Permitted Preservative (E200), Flavor, Vitamin A&D3), Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder (E500) and Permitted Preservative (E202).
- This product contains the following allergens Wheat Flour (Gluten), Margarine (Soya).
- This product is made in the same facility where Milk, Soy, and Celery are also processed.