- Do not defrost.
- Karahi (Wok): Deep fry frozen Crispy Chicken Burger in hot oil on medium heat (170°C - 180°C) for 3-4 minutes or till golden brown.
- Drain and serve hot.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Bake frozen Burger Patties on a baking sheet (turning halfway through baking) for 8 - 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Boneless Chicken Meat, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Bread Crumbs (Gluten), Texturize Soya Protein, Palm Olien Oil, Isolated Soya Protein, Corn Starch, Spices (Salt, Black Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder, Cumin Powder, Ginger Powder, White Pepper Powder). Modified Starch (E 1440) Sodium Tripolyphosphate (Water Holding Agent), Permitted Food Color (E171). Food Stabilizers (E1412, E461).
- This product contains the following allergens:
- Wheat Flour (Gluten), Bread Crumbs (Gluten), Texturized Soya Protein, Isolated Soya Protein.
- This product is made in the same facility where Milk, Soy, and Celery are also processed.