- Adjust heating times according to appliances and utensils.
- Do not defrost the product before frying.
- Shallow Frying:
- Preheat oil in a skillet pan for shallow frying on medium heat.
- Shallow fry Chicken Shami on medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until brown by turning occasionally.
- Deep Frying:
- Preheat oil to frying temperature (170 - 180 °C) in a frying pan / Karahi (Wok).
- Deep fry frozen shami kabab for 2-3 minutes or until brown.
- For better product appeal and taste, deep frying without egg is recommended.
- Boneless Chicken Meat, Daal Channa, Vegetables (Potatoes, Fresh Mint, Fresh Coriander, Green Chili, Fresh Onion, Fresh Ginger, Fresh Garlic), Spices (Red Chili Powder, Red Chili Crushed, Cumin Seed Powder, Coriander Crushed, Black Pepper Powder, Turmeric Powder, Refined Salt, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Black Cardamom Powder), Cooking Oil (Soya Bean, Sunflower, Canola), Food Stabilizer (E-461), Citric Acid (E330).
- This product contains the following allergens:
- Soya Bean Oil
- This product is made in the same facility where Milk, Soy, and Celery are also processed.